A Statement from Tracy French, CEO of Centennial Bank
At Centennial Bank, the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we call home is our top priority. We are eager to see and visit with our customers, but we want to do so in the safest manner possible. As we plan for the reopening of our lobbies, we want to ensure you that we will follow the CDC’s recommendations and guidelines and enact changes as necessary to safely offer lobby services.
Some of the steps we are taking to ensure your safety are:
- Plexiglass shields at teller stations and customer desks
- Wiping down teller stations after every transaction
- Asking employees who exhibit any signs of illness to stay home
- Recommending employees and customers wear masks in the lobbies
- Providing masks in all lobbies for customer use
- Monitoring the lobbies to ensure social distancing is being practiced
- Continuing to offer all services for your banking needs in our drive-thru lanes
We are committed to providing you with top customer service and will be on your side the entire way. Thank you for your continued trust in Centennial Bank.
Not all of our branches will be opening at the same time. Each region president will consider the local level of infection, state and local regulations and each branchs' ability to comply with our guidelines. We will be updating our locations page and this page daily to keep you informed of which branches are open and which branches have determined a re-open date. Details, details, details.Visit our Locations Page